Tuesday, September 4

Our memories of the holiday...

Memories of Holland and the journey
Eurotunnel
My new skates.
Funny sweets on toast
Camping on the floor right up at the top of the house up the small stairs.
Ice creams in the garden
The BIG slide in the park

Trying Aunty Jannekes jewellery
Celebrating the Scout 100yrs by remembering our promise at sunrise on the 1st August

Memories from France

-Bying some shoes for us all.
-Going for a walk with mummy and daddy down the river near La Taillade
-Going to the resterant,
-Going to Bon mamman for lunch.
-Swimming in the river. (J)
- French ' Go ape'.
- Paddling in the river.
-Bulding dams.
-Buying my new shoes.
-Eating lots of yummy food.(M)
- I liked buying my trainers ...
and going to Bon maman's for lunch
- I liked paddling in the river
I loved the croissant and steak hachés
and of course the blédine (I)
I did lots of playing
Scrambling on rocks.
Lots of time with my daddy
Swinging REALLY high on my swing
Eating lots of fresh juicy nectarines, apricots, peaches, melons... (B)
Goaty giggles whenever I see something I like, especially nectarines.
Sitting on the edge of the river playing with my feet in the water.(L)
Taking turns with B on our special swing.
Swimming cowboy style in Nicole's pool
Smart new shoes. (L)

Summer back in Billinghay
Mission Faith camp at Harby
Polly and Blythe
Dressing up at Tattershall castle.
Having Jacob coming to visit.
Picnic and adventures in Bourne woods
Powerpack
Meeting up with my best friend Frazer who I haden't seen for over a year.
Going to the Collection and Usher Gallery and Lincoln Cathedral.
Loads of football in the paddock
Camping out all summer.
Camping with M&J... I'm a big boy now.
Dancing the Jelly Bean jive on the Big Top stage.
Slip and slide in the garden.
I was a Jelly Bean.
Camping at Grapevine and in the garden with Holly and April.
My new Noddy trainers.
Rose's chicken
Waving my ribbon at Grapevine
My trainers with flashing lights.
Climbing out of my cot for the first time!
Paddling at Billinghay pool.
Raspberries, raspberries, raspberries!





No comments: